First of all, I would like to welcome you to the Parker Sinus Center website. I practice the full spectrum of Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) medicine and surgery for Adults and Children. I also specialize in Facial and Reconstructive Surgery.
My undergraduate degree came with honors from LSU in Baton Rouge. My formal medical training was at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport. I completed my training in ENT and Facial Plastics surgery after stops in New Orleans, with Dr. Jack Anderson, Birmingham with Dr. Gaylon McCullough, and Indianapolis with Dr. Mark Singer.
I started my private practice at The Highland Clinic where I remain today. I am a clinical instructor at the LSU ENT Head and Neck Surgery department. I was fortunate in 1983 to be inducted into The American College of Surgeons, the most prestigious surgical academy in the country. In 1984 I was selected to be a Fellow in the American College of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery.
My goal is your goal – whether your concern is the care of your child or a procedure to help your nose function properly, I strive to help you achieve that goal. My commitment to you is to bring the very best care each and every day, either in the office or in the operating room. Our office will help you to achieve these goals in this very competitive medical community.
Dr. Parker has numerous certifications and affiliations which include:
- Fellow American Academy Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomate American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow The American College of Surgeons
- Member Louisiana State Medical Society
- Clinical Instructor Department LSU Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 1981-Present
- Board Examiner American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Named to national publication Best Doctors in America
- Selected as Lifetime Member National Registry Who’s Who in America